Learn How To
Transition to Regenerative, Sustainable Grazing
for increased productivity and profitability
FREE WORKSHOP & FARM TOUR
Wednesday 28 April 2021 – 9:00am – 1:00pm Goomeri Golf Club, Goomeri
WHAT IF YOU COULD GROW MORE NUTRIENT DENSE PASTURE, SPEND LESS and GROW MORE KILO’s PER BEAST, QUICKER?
And what if you could do this while reducing chemical input use?
With biological land management, it’s possible.
THERE’S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY!!! Is a common statement we hear from farmers looking to revitalise their pasture – and there is a better way that starts with a mind shift.
In this free half-day workshop we’ll show you how you can easily, transition to a more regenerative, sustainable and profitable farming system.
Following the presentation, we will travel 10 minutes to Rob Atkinson’s property where you can have a hands on look at what Rob has achieved using these principles.
What you will learn
- The importance of biology for soil, pasture & animal health
- Diversity in pasture species
- Pasture management in a biological system for maximum productivity
- Hear Rob Atkinsons transition success story
- The role of dung beetles in your paddocks
- Morning tea provided
- Lunches available on the property for a small fee
- Bring a hat for the farm tour and a chair if you wish
BOOKINGS are essential as numbers are limited.
Contact Terry on firstname.lastname@example.org | 0499483779 | 0754428473